Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Dang. I don't use 10# a year unless I go on a massive baking binge! 🤣. In fact, I have more than half of a 10# left from last yr. But I bought another 10# just in case. Now coffee, way more of that is used. 👍👍
I put 25lbs into a 1 1/2-2 gal of water for sugar water for the bee's. It makes 3ish gal of syrup. It's needed before and after making splits, well maybe not needed but it gives them a boost to build up. I don't put it on the individual hives I just open feed in 1 gal chicken waterer. It's gone in a few hours after they find out it's refilled. Speaking of which I should do that now. I only fix it about once a week.
Hubby loves his sweet tea and I do some for kombucha.

His tea I make is no where near as sweet as what a restaurant down south serves.
That's me except I do love a glass of FL or GA tea. If the wife fixes it I have several glasses with lunch or I bring a half gal jug to work with me along with the half gal jug for water.

I just told the wife and said that she should go ahead and get 2 bags when she goes to town.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Dang....I'm amazed. I can see the bee part with several hives. I'm over that....hives were given away.
Only have tea on occasion now. 🤷 I'm weird 🤣

When I read the "frugal" tips anywhere...heck, been doing those for years already. Guess I'm just old🤣🤣🤣🤣

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
5l4FfmB.jpeg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Latest posts