Reaction score
Screenshot_20240429_234501_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240430_233136_Chrome.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I LOVE that pot hole sign!! 🤣

it could also have said pot heads...

now that the feds are downgrading classification of weed that may be a national sign in the coming years.

and no, i don't smoke it anymore, i got that out of my system as a teenager.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Speaking of pyamids and moving the stones. I like archeology and do read all the updates when they hit the news.

There were those pictures of Egyptians pouring water In front of the blocks they were pulling. Archeologists used to think it was just symbolic. They had one recently who took it at face value so tested it by having people pour water on the sand in front of human pulled blocks.

Worked perfectly to make them slide along. Sand can't be too dry or too wet or the sand builds up in front of it from digging in.

They built a mini pyramid using period techniques.

Bet other archeologists called the one a moron. Just like they did to the guy who took Homer's stories at face value for place locations who then found Troy.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's amazing to see what people built without the equipment we have now! The block work was a true feat -- those arches! The huge columns were actually in sections, still an unbelievable effort. When I visited Greece years back, the bath houses and water systems there were a real work of art. ☺️

Latest posts