Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Next Thursday is the Sheriff’s Breakfast! The program is this; Sheriff gets local businesses to donate the food and help cook it. People go, it’s by donations only. Drop your money in a jar, get your breakfast, eat and visit. The money goes into a fund for trade school scholarships to any Trinity County graduating student.

IMG_6546.png

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yesterday with a tornado just to the north and west and 2 tornados just to the south and west. We headed for the basement with with Ryan Hall, Y'all livestream. Wow just wow what coverage! With storm chasers and real time radar, absolutly amazing! I can't say enough good things about Ryan Hall, Y'all weather team 👍 just read the comments under the live stream.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Last edited:

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Pop door installed. Getting the small solar panel on the roof was a bit of a pain and I need to fix the netting now, but it's up and seems to be working just fine after I set the time and everything. Currently set for light level opening. Rolls up and down just fine.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Been up awhile, almost done with second cup. Day is dawning, I’ll get outside early and get chores done. I’m being annoyed and bitten by tiny biting flying insects a little bigger than a flea. I have to wear a long sleeve denim shirt to keep them off. All this rain has contributed to the increase of the durned biting insects. I hate them!