Memes That Make You Giggle

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I still 2 electric skillets and I love them and use them. My sister had one of those lighted mirrors. I think I still have a few of those nuts picks? But the last one, I have no clue. I just turned 16 this year.

Its for drawing a music staff on a chalkboard. Then you can draw the notes in. I did 8 years of band.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Its for drawing a music staff on a chalkboard. Then you can draw the notes in. I did 8 years of band.

i didn't do band, but we did have one of those in our classroom in 1st-3rd grade. i don't even think they have chalkboards any longer in schools, but i can't say for sure since i've not been in a school classroom in over 30 years.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Makes me feel old and most of this stuff actually pre-dates me but I have used.

I gave the drive-in speaker I had to my brother a couple years ago. Cant remember if he worked out there when he worked at the theater. He was going to turn it into a speaker for his computer I think.

I hated the credit card thing when we had to use it at the bookstore. That was 2000s and it was only for power outages.

Do they not use the music staff chalk marker in band class anymore? Unless they have an equivalent for dry erase now.

I have no idea what that thing in the top left is. I'd never post pictures of something like that to confuse younger people. (I have. Multiple times. And laughed) Never used unless hubby has played with it. It sits in the ashtray that houses my cell phone when driving.
View attachment 26177

Eta fixed so my sarcasm comea out more
The new vehicles don't even have ashtrays. grrrr I smoke

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240509-124606_Facebook.jpg