Help with Apple trees, please

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
hey check this video out, u electrolyze water then use the acidic or alkaline solution to kill of microbial pests on the food, NOT SURE IF ITS ORGANIC BUT YOUR WHITE BLOOD CELLS USE hydroxides to kill incomming diseases so it is possible to stretch it, possibly lol.

also good with green house mildew on cucumbers and such. always worth a try of the most simple that naturally deteriorate fast in the environment...
good luck yall!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yap9cZIIjyA&feature=mh_lolz&list=PL05043EA167CF3AAC

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA said:
Wannabefree said:
BeccaOH said:
explain the "drip line," please. :hu
The "drip line" is the area around the tree that rain "drips" off the ends of the branches. The perimeter if you will. Basically it is the outside of the area the tree would shade at noon. The root system will get a lot of it's nutrients from this area. A lot of folks make the mistake of fertilizing around the trunk, but you need to fertilize/treat around the drip line, where all of the smaller roots are underground and the tree will benefit from the nutrients soaking in.
man that makes alot of sense, the complete nutrition is usually not found in commercial fertilizers, you do need the magnesiums etc, to add the missing parts in the fertilizers, it makes alot of sense, its like when you have people missing nutrition like goiter from missing iodine. it makes alot of sense, an old man i take care of, told me of using epsom salt with sugar at the root growth of tomatoes makes them take off 10 fold, i forgot to do it with mine, but its interesting to think that you are adding all the elementals that help the plant combat disease and strive at full strength.:D
Making a lot of sense doesn't mean it is true. Most of the US is not lacking in magnesium. Any part that was covered by the ocean in eons past is not. Get your soil tested to know for sure. Dolomite limestone is the common treatment to add magnesium. Yes Epson salt is an instant but not long lasting magnesium source, the sulfate salt is very soluble and will wash away fast like the sugar but it will give a quick boost and tomatoes are very short lived.
BeccaOH the natural scab control is almost sure to be ultra light oil (much lighter than dormant oil, dormant oil will harm a tree that is not dormant). Use it EXACTLY as directed on the label including times of application. It does not erase scab or prevent scab it controls scab. Clean up under trees will help prevent the spores that seed scab (get Geese!) Thinning is required if you want apples with some size on them. Peeling and paring are in your future LOL.
Overbearing and under bearing is natural to apples pears and most nuts. They alternate between heavy and light years. A lot of breeding effort has gone into reducing this natural cycle.

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA said:
hey check this video out, u electrolyze water then use the acidic or alkaline solution to kill of microbial pests on the food, NOT SURE IF ITS ORGANIC BUT YOUR WHITE BLOOD CELLS USE hydroxides to kill incomming diseases so it is possible to stretch it, possibly lol.

also good with green house mildew on cucumbers and such. always worth a try of the most simple that naturally deteriorate fast in the environment...
good luck yall!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yap9cZIIjyA&feature=mh_lolz&list=PL05043EA167CF3AAC
Amazing how far people will go to deny they are using chemicals! Build a rig to produce "acetic" and "basic" water (dilute solutions of chemicals) depending on the amount of salt used you get dilute hydrochloric acid and weak bleach! I wonder is he is selling the rigs or the plans to build them.

Latest posts