How are the gas prices in your area?

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
$4.299 over in Greensburg, Indiana today.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
$3.72 here Ten bucks got me about 2.6 gallons in my car. I am SOOOOOO glad work is only 3 miles away!!!!!!!
I'd be riding the bicycle for only 3 miles! Poor DH has to drive 20 miles one way. Hoping her gets a Slope job soon, cause then its just a trip to the Anchorage airport every two weeks. I would only have to drive to church on Sundays, and take care of errands on the way home.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
Wannabefree said:
$3.72 here Ten bucks got me about 2.6 gallons in my car. I am SOOOOOO glad work is only 3 miles away!!!!!!!
I'd be riding the bicycle for only 3 miles! Poor DH has to drive 20 miles one way. Hoping her gets a Slope job soon, cause then its just a trip to the Anchorage airport every two weeks. I would only have to drive to church on Sundays, and take care of errands on the way home.
IF I had a bicycle...and then tere is that huge hill that I would have to push the bike up while dodging idiots who speed down the curvy part..which I;d have to dodge either way.

K, soon as I get life insurance and a bicycle I'll do it.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
Wannabefree said:
IF I had a bicycle...and then tere is that huge hill that I would have to push the bike up while dodging idiots who speed down the curvy part..which I;d have to dodge either way.

:lol: If it were not so dangerous, I bet you could find a used bike no one was using :cool:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
Wannabefree said:
Bubblingbrooks said:

:lol: If it were not so dangerous, I bet you could find a used bike no one was using :cool:
yeah, yard sales I could find one easily. It is very dangerous though....I get off at dark 10ish, and there are a LOT of drunks that drive these backroads around where I live. Not to mention all the semi's where I would have to cross the highway...and uncontrolled dogs during the day :/ *sigh* I could walk with a can of mace, and a huge stick though, but then I;d probably get snakebit cause half these heathens don't cut their grass either. Oh well..it was worth thinking about for 60 seconds :lol:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Same here. I heard that the price of a barrel was down, but haven't noticed any changes in the price.

Something I was discussing w/my hubby yesterday. Does anyone recall how high the prices for a barrel of crude was in 2008 when we had the high prices?

chickenvirgin

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
$1.30 a litre here in Canada......everything is more expensive here.......