livin' on the funny farm- SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
If we ignore it it might go away ya'll!!! :lol: *sigh*

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I'm craving ice cream :hide
I bought some Raspberry w/chocolate chunks and hubby ate some of it. So, I'm out. :hit

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'm out of that too. So, I'm going shopping tomorrow. I HAVE to have chocolate.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i dont want chocolate, but i do want a big plate of catfish in the worst of ways!

it is SOOO cold here! i was just thinking (before this cold snap) that i wish i had some hatching eggs to put in. but i am glad now that i dont! a few weeks at a time is fine, but if i had to keep them in the house for 2-3 months...not good.

i have a lady dissing me on a facebook group. we talked a week or so ago (we have known each other in the bunny world for a few years) and i told her i had a pair of single maned lionheads and might be looking for 1-2 does with a double mane. and she came ungluded about how people shouldnt breed "just for pets" and everyone should buy the standard of perfection and breed for show quality with pedigrees. mine are not show quality as they are single mane, but for type they are right about there for the standard. but in this area, people just cant/wont pay $50.00 and up for a pet rabbit. when i asked people before- when i was thinking of going to all pedigreed rabbits- if they would pay more for a pedigreed show quality bunny, around 75-80% said no, they would rather pay $10.00-$15.00 for a nice pet. and the rest said it depended how much more. so i will get hold of a few others and get a couple nice double mane to mix in with mine. and i went to a show last summer- i didnt like the lionheads AT ALL!!!! they had manes so big that they looked like angoras with short hair on their back! their butts and heads were so fluffy it was crazy. once again i will do my thing- my way.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
well catfish is on the menu for tomorrow so come on!! I always cook too much, though there really is no such thing when it comes to catfish ;)

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
^^^^ on my way!!!!!!

i wish.

we didnt catch much last year. we normaly try to catch enough to get us threw the winter. i hate to buy it at the fish market. :(