Memes That Make You Giggle

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Caffeine itself isn't a problem for me. Jolt and caffeine pills don't phase me. Coffee, though, gives me nasty headaches. Not sure what's in it that causes my problem

i get bad headaches from caffiene withdrawals so on top of the other issues that is yet another which makes me avoid it for the most part. i'm pretty sure right now that 99% of the caffiene i get comes from chocolate/cocoa. :)

if i go two days on and then two days off the fourth day i'm nearly always going to get a headache.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Like I always say, 'coffee in the morning is for the benefit of those who might encounter me' 😆 🤣

Joke aside, I never had that problem. I used to drink up to 20 cups a day then replaced some with pepsi. I easy mixed decaf in until I just drink decaf and lately don't even finish my first cup.
Now the pepsi's are a different monster I can't get rid off.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240720-130748_Gmail.jpg

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
@Dreamz ... I'm sure you know, coffee is better for you than Pepsi. :lol:
None are since they both have caffeine. Was able to wean ot of reg coffee but, dang diet pepsi tastes horrible, 😆 🤣 😂
Was down to 2 a day from 10 but it's so hot that I am back at 7 now. Leave in freezer for a few minutes and yeah! Almost downil in 2 jugs! It is feels and tastes good, it's definitely not good for me. 😪😪