Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240628_201647_Chrome.jpg

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
orange or olive colored?

i don't recommend it but we had blue and green shag carpeting in the kitchen... we also had a patterned linoleum on the walls - a hazard when your family is in the commercial flooring business...

The green. It was when we lived in an apartment. House had this flat brown carpet when we moved there. Mom amd Dad couldn't afford to replace it all at once when they converted the garage to a living room so bedrooms had it for years.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i'm wearing an ancient t-shirt that has a Peace Frog on the front, we've had this shirt here for 20 years or more and Mom wasn't wearing it so she gave it to me (about 5 years ago). i've worn it off and on (ha!) since i've gotten it.

hadn't noticed until today that on the back it says "Peace Frogs (some numbers and a picture) Penintentiary" and the motto underneath which says "We keep 'em here 'til they croak!" i tried to find a picture but nothing comes up when i look...

Simpleterrier

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I had red shag carpet in my room with fake wood paneling on the walls one outlet and a pull string light no heat or cooling. Water would freeze in my room in the winter. I'm 37 I just threw away a Carhartt that my parents bought me in 8th grade I tried it on before I tossed it it still fit. Could have gotten a hoodie on under it.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Parents house was built in the 70s so there were 3 outlets in each bedroom. Woodstove was installed in the living room because wood was cheaper to heat with than gas. They put ceiling fans in the living room and dining room to move heat to the bedrooms. Sometime in the 90s they could afford to just use the furnace. Takes a lof of wood to fill that blaze queen.

Latest posts