Top 10 Toxic Products

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
kcsunshine said:
(Oh dear, maybe it was because I stopped her from smelling good)
yes, it most certainly was your fault!

maybe he stayed with her all that time because he was in a fog from all the chemicals he was breathing living with her. once the fog cleared he realized she was a harpy and got out while he could. you may have saved that man's life. i bet he breathes fresher air these days!

The Vail Benton's said:
instead, she was having a torrid affair with a waterbed salesman
priceless! waterbed salesman!

i wonder if high doses of Chanel #5 could melt a waterbed?

The Vail Benton's

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Possibly, or a chemical reaction to the plastic liner material - do you suppose she eventually spontaneously combusted? Hey - it COULD happen, right?

Jamsoundsgood

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Jamsoundsgood said:
Arrowhead is tap water as well, and they also don't get it right at the spring like they advertise! :rolleyes:
But is says "spring water" on the bottle!!!! :barnie
Oh, it's actually spring water. They just get it from the bottom of the mountain. The spring is at the top. If you live in San Bernardino or Highland you are probably getting the same water out of your tap. Well, with added chlorine and stuff. I do know they don't add that junk at the Arrowhead plant. I personally don't like the flavor of the water. It tastes much better in Lake Arrowhead! Go figure.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
I started collecting rubber duckies when I was in high school. Up until a few years ago, I had my collection displayed in our bathroom. Then I found out they were bad news. :(

Organics North -- When I work outside I can smell someone wearing perfume walk down our road. Wow, does that ever stink! I can also smell cigarette fumes from quite a distance. :sick Seems like the older I get, the less tolerance I have for those smells.

Sometimes, when it has been raining for days, our house starts to smell like a wet dog . . . probably from wet boots and wet coats. :p But I've noticed that the best "air freshener" is a home cooked meal. That usually does the trick around here. :)

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
yes, my cottage is full of the smell of a former bibliophile bird with new potatoes... it smells lovely. (i'll start another thread later with the results of my first ever "grew it here, killed it here, ate it here" experience.)

i used to never notice the smell of cigarettes... probably because i'm a smoker. but you are right, the older i get, the more i notice it. sometimes it's worse than others. sometimes i have to stop mid-smoke because the smell gets to me (which is helping me cut back- i'm down to about 3 a day). other times i could smoke a whole pack in my car with all the windows up and not notice.

but i guarantee you that the moment someone sprayed a drop of air freshener in that same smoke filled car, i'd probably throw up.

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
I started collecting rubber duckies when I was in high school.
i used to collect them too (i had one of the originals), but i gave it up before i ever learned they were bad news. i just got tired of packing and unpacking them every time i moved. i kept a few that i couldn't part with and gave the rest to charity. sorry kids who bought my second hand toxins.