Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
but public
and I don't have to keep deleting just to keep talking......either way...whatever. I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Neighbor across the street is practicing his bagpipes right now. :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well....is he any good? :p I have some ear plugs I'll ship to ya if he sucks :lol:

Has been an interesting day...got L to the city hall to accept his scholarship, then stopped by the farmer market to talk to my buddy and got DH some peppers, and roomie some radishes. Then we took L home, and the other neighbor kid rode with me to get feed in Corinth. Got my other buddy a phone card so he could take care of some business this afternoon, poked around TSC for a bit, and found DH a fly zapper :lol: It disentigrates the flies, hubby loves it *SMH* he is SO easily entertained. I made his whole week with 50 cents worth of peppers and a $5 fly zapper...LOVE my hubster :lol: Then I got home, made his pepper sauce, made spaghetti, ate, and caught, 8 ducks, 5 chickens, and 7 chicks on a belly full of pasta :sick I sold those to a neighbor friend. THEN I got on FB and got into a dispute with someone I thought was a friend :/ May not be anymore, but whatever I suppose. Some folks are just too sensitive. Anyway, DH got home and we are watching The Secret of Nim :hu he just HAD to see it again. I dunno, but it seems awfully important, so I am (kinda) humoring him...and kinda distracted too ;)

Soooooooo, that was my day. Hope everyone else had a good one too!!

I think I now have 5 turkeys 3 ducks 9 chickens 3 pigs 3 guineas and 5 rabbits. That along with the double murders should cut down the feed bill tremendously! That's only 28 animals....WOW...been a looooooooooong time since we have been that low :ep

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
OH...and we're contemplating selling our hog :hu It just happened...this guy hubs works with wants a whole hog, and my freezer is still full anyway so...I priced it at $250. I *think* that's reasonable for a 225 pound hog.

Oh and funny/weird/sad(as in pathetic) story, DH's work hired a new guy today. He couldn't handle the work, so around lunch time he cursed out the project manager, and then the superintendent, then when they kicked him off the job....he stood outside the gate leading to the job and screamed at them for another 30 minutes or so, apparently just for good measure. It takes all kinds huh?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I got my hubby one of those fly zappers for Father's Day! He uses it for carpenter bees.

And, I'd pay $250 for a 225 lb hog!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I hope this guy wants to buy him. I could use the cash moreso than the meat, considering deer season is just around the corner and i can't seem to empty my freezer fast enough.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It's either that or I'm gonna have to not grocery shop for a year :/ :lol:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
the bagpipe playing is good, by the way, and appeals to my Scottish genes