2024 Resolutions

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
And look at all that green color!! Everything is turning brown here.

last year was drought for us for quite a large part of the season. luckily i was able to keep everything watered. this year it's been raining a bit too much, but i'm glad we're getting rains instead of me having to water as the plants do much better with rains than they do with the well water (it's cold but also slightly hard and has some iron in it).

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Spent a few hours with my old friend and family yesterday celebrating his birthday. His daughter is the one whose church has the thrift store.

I have been green lighted to bring anything I want whenever.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
More decluttering here! Amazing how it's "invisible" in plain sight. But when I ask myself WHY something is in a particular place or why I have it, then the clutter become apparent 😬

My kitchen is next. I'm planning a major reorganization, but I need to do it gradually so my family doesn't revolt. 😏

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
More decluttering here! Amazing how it's "invisible" in plain sight. But when I ask myself WHY something is in a particular place or why I have it, then the clutter become apparent 😬

My kitchen is next. I'm planning a major reorganization, but I need to do it gradually so my family doesn't revolt. 😏
When you figure out the correct approach, please share

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
So, spending 10-11 hours outside each day this weekend and being gone the 4th, I have done little inside the house. The kitchen is a mess again. Can't let the wife shop without a list. The pantry is literally packed full of stuff we will end throwing out in 3 months.

I have a plan for my boxed up stuff, but can't get to it as I try to hold the line on stuff I had already cycled through

Latest posts