Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I decided to ignore.

:idunno

I made it clear that since the kids and I take care of them... spouse's opinion does not matter.

Spouse's reason against was stupid... because the geese I had, SIX years back pooped on the front bridge/house entrance.

I would think, as long as I kept the geese away from the house entrance, everything should be fine.

But now, the dog, spouse's dog... poops and pees ALL OVER the house and front bridge.

So... yeah, I bought geese.

Man... I sound ticked and fussy. :tongue to me.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Farmtruck's outdoor thermometer is a liar. Sure it was a little warm today... but it wasn't death valley warm :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20240621_214211_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We had a driveway sale yesterday and then again shortly today. It was miserable. I was so discouraged, I packed up some of the stuff and took it to the thrift store when we closed. There is still a ton out there. Maybe Saturday today will be busier?

Wasn't worth the aggravation of three days of pricing, moving stuff, setting up ladders and saw horses, umbrellas, 88 degrees, angst, etc.

$93.

I think my eras of garage sales are finally over.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We had a driveway sale yesterday and then again shortly today. It was miserable. I was so discouraged, I packed up some of the stuff and took it to the thrift store when we closed. There is still a ton out there. Maybe Saturday today will be busier?

Wasn't worth the aggravation of three days of pricing, moving stuff, setting up ladders and saw horses, umbrellas, 88 degrees, angst, etc.

$93.

Very sad! So sorry.

It has been over 25 years since I had one....

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score

$93.

Sorry you had to go through this.

Disposing of stuff is the big disagreement I have with the wife.

Last garage sale we had, I didn't put a price on anything. Someone picked up an item, it was "make me an offer". Wife was upset that that knick knack thing was "worth twice that"....but it's gone, eh?

Last edited:

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sorry you had to go through this.

Disposing of stuff is the big disagreement I have with the wife.

Last garage sale we had, I didn't put a price on anything. Someone picked up an item, it was "make me an offer". Wife was upset that that knick knack thing was "worth twice that"....but it's gone, eh?
Yes.. and, you would have gotten zero if you had kept it.