Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee @Country homesteader its so good this morning!
@farmerjan thanks for the detailed explanation on milking the cow. I could see a train wreck coming but didn’t know how to explain it properly like you did.

I slept late again, but the dogs did wake me up at 2-something and it took until after 4 to go back to sleep. I need to get dressed and get outside to do chores.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@CrealCritter I'm so sorry that owner of the beagle (who I say was only a couple years old) was found, maybe you can find out if they are going to have any female s have puppies and get one then raise it yourself.

I do miss the little guy but I'm also glad we found his owner. They were very happy to have him back. I picked him up, petted him and put him in their 4 wheeler, tail wagging. Told them I taught him how to sit and lay down. Wacky wednesdays are wacky wednesdays. I could share more wack, but I won't...

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
639970420-Animation21111111.gif

It's all by the coffee pot so brew a cup or glass of Iced Coffee then decide if y'all want to sit on the patio in the cool crisp 48 morning air.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, here's a thought....

Years back I adopted a stray. He'd sometimes go off...always to the same house, which was not where he'd come from. Seems he liked the other dog there. His visits to them became more frequent. We decided he was happier there and they were fine with a 2nd dog. So...we agreed they would keep him.🥰. Worked out fine. Cooper may become a frequent guest. Seems he's pals with your old hunting dog. 👍😊

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, here's a thought....

Years back I adopted a stray. He'd sometimes go off...always to the same house, which was not where he'd come from. Seems he liked the other dog there. His visits to them became more frequent. We decided he was happier there and they were fine with a 2nd dog. So...we agreed they would keep him.🥰. Worked out fine. Cooper may become a frequent guest. Seems he's pals with your old hunting dog. 👍😊

Perhaps... but he's not mine, so I can't make a decision like that. I would take him in and take care of him same as I do the rest of the critters. He seems to get along well with the rest of the critters, unless it's a rabbit.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸