Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
First snow coming tomorrow. 3-5 at the old place, 1-2 here in the new place. Wife is continuing to learn about Lake effect snow and expectations with regards to terrain and wind direction. Lol.

Maybe we'll get enough to make that lit tree look perty
Its was in the mid 20's overnight, after rain moved through yesterday morning & afternoon. It was also windy yesterday evening. But calm and sunny this morning, still below freezing though.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
First snow coming tomorrow. 3-5 at the old place, 1-2 here in the new place. Wife is continuing to learn about Lake effect snow and expectations with regards to terrain and wind direction. Lol.

Maybe we'll get enough to make that lit tree look perty
Wait.... did I miss the move?

Is it full done now?

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Booo & Brrrr to cold!! :hu I just dislike cold. Sorry guys but, y'all can have my share. It's so uncomfortable....the older I get, the colder I get. :old. Could we skip winter? 🤔
Full on yes!

BUT, if that happened, EVERYONE from California would move up here.... :hide

So.... I need to keep my weather, to slow down the influx.

So.... actually... no. :old

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Booo & Brrrr to cold!! :hu I just dislike cold. Sorry guys but, y'all can have my share. It's so uncomfortable....the older I get, the colder I get. :old. Could we skip winter? 🤔
Woke up to a heavy dusting of snow. A lake effect snow band is predicted between 8 and 9 this morning. Cats are fed, first cuppa going down, taking the wife to ortho this afternoon.
That first day back to work was a killer

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
20231128_070730.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That first day back to work was a killer
It always is!! 🤣😖 And it repeats....every Monday becomes a dud :lol: I've started taking Mondays off.

Thankfully no snow here but 28 and windy makes for a LOT of unwanted weather. Actually, what's in your picture was same as our one & only snow here, last year. I'm dreading more than that.