Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Coffee -- hot and good!! My wake up choice 😊

I'll go count noses, survey anything & everything for animal antics that may need fixing 🤣. After that, garden time and tractor therapy!

Slow day so far -- hoping it continues without "surprises".

i think with a busy farm and gardens a day without surprises would be the surprise. :)

we have a saying here, "Don't look down!" which pretty much is just a way of saying don't look for more things to do because there is always something to do - i'm just glad when there aren't any emergencies or really pressing matters on the list of things to do.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I was thinking of planting some catnip for my brother’s cat. Now I know where to plant it lol.

I dry it for aunt and great aunt.

I'd dried some before I went to visit great aunt last month. Only a quart bag full because it was just what I'd pulled from the garden. She had it in a cupboard in the livingroom. One of her cats managed to get the cupboard open one night and spread catnip and toys all over the room. The scent was just too strong for the cat because it had been freshly dried. He couldn't help himself.

She said he keeps looking for more obsessively.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
June 30th.. Storms basically bypassed us last night, but the mugginess moved out.

Tractor therapy today to finish preparing for the topsoil delivery tomorrow.

Going to poke around inside for a little bit, after finishing this coffee. Can't be firing up the tractor toooooo early this morning

Last edited: