Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i'm not doing coffee today and contemplating breakfast (first typed as contemplanting :) and then in the attempt to write this comment i've had to correct almost every word typed multiple times, i give up... :) )... <-- dot dot dot did not need any correction so i'm improving...

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's still a deal!! I can't get a letter 1,000 miles away for that price 🤣 But now many no longer do letters, just email. I write about once a month to an aunt. She's 92...she writes back.😊 We enjoy the letters. It's one of few in family still alive 😔. I did buy enough for a couple yrs worth 2-3 weeks ago.

Heavy dew this morning. And long sleeve cool 😁. Up before daylight, darn it, so chores completed early. Errands run. Home for 5 days. :celebrate hope the cooler temps hang, need to get back to fencing replacement...and garden.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am very excited about the wedding... supposed to be a tiny wedding... and I have issues with my sisters, so they were not invited. It was to be a wedding of 15 people.... except of course my mother, she invited and paid for the travel for one of my sisters and her kid.... so, 2 wedding crashers....

It could have been worse... my mom could have invited way more people.

Still ticks me off. I wanted to 1. Do what the bride and groom wanted (tiny/micro wedding) and 2. Not worry about any guests except for the family of the bride... and getting to know them (never met them)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good luck with the wedding @Alaskan ! Families 😳

It's late for coffee, 10am. But hot tea tasted fantastic early morn -- however, missing my caffeine! 🥴 I need a jolt ( or a good butt kicking) but since I'm only one here, caffeine. :lol: brewing now. Hoping it kicks the blaaahs. :old:caf

Weather is lovely. Low humidity, still in 70s and a real good breeze. It's hammock nap weather 🤣 but no hammock and things need doing. I'll sit on porch with a cuppa and call it a reasonable "replacement". Sure hope it peps me up! Just feel laaaazzzy. Beep-beep, coffee done. 👍

Happy 4th of July 🧨

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i got the heavy work done this morning, it's very humid out there and only going to get hotter today. so at least i can cool off and rest for a few minutes before i finish planting the front part of this garden. chances of rain this afternoon, this evening and tomorrow so i won't have to spend any time watering other than i'll water what i plant today to get them settled in. 88F and humid isn't a day i want to do much outside later in anyways.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Baby barn swallows under the barn run-in :)
Screenshot_20240704_142036_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️