FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Taking a mid afternoon break.

Sprayed for weeds in the drive (3 sprayer fulls). Trimmer string replenished. Handful of taters dug. Staring at the tomatoes and peppers ready to be picked. Tractor mowing done. Trimmer used twice (electric battery), ready for round three. Did a little tractor work around the water feature, ready to finish up the reseeding.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
2 weeks since I posted an update here. Time flies. Got the mowing down last evening after work, lots of time on the orange thinking chair.

The trip to see my friends last weekend was a good time. Lots of solo travel time to get my head together. And us guys talked about perspective on life and planning/executing home tasks and the mindset we need to have. I need to bear down and finish/terminate some projects soon. Not to start new projects, but to relax.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sometimes we need a break. Sounds like you were able to be bouncing feelings and remedies with like minded friends. Different than spouse discussions. Yeah not so "personal" and probably a release....a new perspective. 👍

I get a nice, such meet up in a couple weeks. Can't wait.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
So one of the bags of old towels made it to our vet's office yesterday. Been pecking away at things this morning.

My bad, there was a half bag of shredded paper from last week in the laundry room. the wife was going to finish shredding a box she was sorting...last Monday. The kitten man got in the open bag last night and scattered the contents. Only took me 30 minutes to clean up. :rolleyes: