FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Pecking away. Too wet to move dirt. Filled the car with recycling, ran the string trimmer until the charge ran out, trimmed up the maple trees out front so I can mow close under them without getting the stuffing beat out of me.

Going to pick up the firepit materials after lunch.

90 minutes and need take a break

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
We agreed to hold off on the patio stuff. Compromise is to install a fire pit. Store wanted $160 to deliver and drop in the driveway. $80 to rent a pickup and unload where I needed it.

Outline of the pit will be removed before the install. It was temporary just to visualize what it would look like
20240707_070055.jpg

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Pecking away slowly. Thursday felt like crap and did nothing after work. Friday tried to get caught up on mowing, but messed around in filling in the former pool area. This morning, futzed with the fire pit wall setup, tried to get the area around the pit ready for grass seeding, did a little grass trimming before it got too hot. Ate some lunch, was getting ready to mow and the wife dragged me to Menards. A canopy we had been eying was hugely discounted. None in stock, so on order for later next week. I needed grass seed anyways. Got home just before it rained hard for 30 minutes, so outdoor work done for the day.