Fort Knox aka The Piggy Bank we're back in business!!

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Wow! It looks awesome Sally!!

I love the picture of Sam and all the animals gathering around! I think they wanted her to read that story! How cute!

I'm with Monique - bare feet?! I'm visiting!!!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
That photo looks like it came straight out of Charlotte's Web....Fern and Wilbur....

Anyhoo...I'm moving to where you are!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
:somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad

You guessed it. Electric wire going up tomorrow.

Three days!! It took me three days, and he was out in 30 minutes. :( HOW??? those panels were secured to the fence posts that are cemented into the ground in 2 foot deep holes...2 foot deep holes!!!

I'll see how he did it tomorrow. I'm going to have a nice cold vodka drink and forget about it for a while.:rolleyes:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
:somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad

You guessed it. Electric wire going up tomorrow.

Three days!! It took me three days, and he was out in 30 minutes. :( HOW??? those panels were secured to the fence posts that are cemented into the ground in 2 foot deep holes...2 foot deep holes!!!

I'll see how he did it tomorrow. I'm going to have a nice cold vodka drink and forget about it for a while.:rolleyes:
oh no!!!! yep slippery little devils arent they?

electric is totally worth it. altho watching The Big Man chase the pigs thru the woods in his dress clothes was pretty darn funny... it was much easier to keep them contained. we only used 2 or 3 lines - just make sure they are nose-high.

drink up baby and dream of bacon. then laughing, knowingly now that you are wiser, at all the chumps who are all "oh geez i'd get so attached to the widdle piggy wiggies" HA!
:)

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:lol: When I was reading the first part, and looking at those wonderfull pics...I was thinking...That'll learn ya dern ya. The look on that pigs face in the second pic was priceless. At first I took it as .. " Now why did ya have to go and do this?" Then, I read...he found a way out...now I look back at that pic and take it as " Oh, so you think you won hu?" :lol: Yup, electric is the way to go. When we rebuild ours...it will definately have electric. No more chaseing pigs for me!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Welp, I cannot speak with ya'll about my piggies - because what happened yesterday may have been borderline animal cruelty - and they are after all, bacon on legs.