How old are YOU?!

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
peachykeen said:
lupinfarm said:
peachykeen said:
23 but I feel at least 22.
peachykeen, where in Ontario are you from?

Maybe I asked this before but I don't remember doing so...lol
I live near Ottawa, what about you?
North of Belleville! ... I'm in Springbrook, 10 minutes south of good ole' Marmora.

peachykeen

Power Conserver
Reaction score
lupinfarm said:
peachykeen said:
lupinfarm said:
peachykeen, where in Ontario are you from?

Maybe I asked this before but I don't remember doing so...lol
North of Belleville! ... I'm in Springbrook, 10 minutes south of good ole' Marmora.
Okay I think we have had this exact same post exchange on BYC, am I right? Lol!!!

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
peachykeen said:
lupinfarm said:
peachykeen said:
Okay I think we have had this exact same post exchange on BYC, am I right? Lol!!!
lmfao its possible. like I said, I don't remember! hahaha

TTs Chicks

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
xpc said:
Every month has ides, but March has an especially special 15th - it was when Julius Caesar was murdered.
Hence the forewarning of "Beware of the Ides of March" - just saying is all.
Yep - lots of people automatically say that when they find out my bday :idunno - kinda neat coincidence I guess ;)

chipmunk

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I just turned 26 for the second time on Monday....okay, okay I'm 52. But, regardless of a whole lot of creakiness when I get up from sitting for a while, I really have a hard time believing I'm more than 35. It is the wierdest thing, though, to have patients who were BORN the year I graduated high school, and have a career and family. I mean, really, it wasn't THAT long ago (1976), right?

Life begins at 50! If I only knew at 25 what I know now :D I can't WAIT to get a senior citizen's discount. I'm gonna get one of those hats that reminds folks not to forget it. I mean, 55 really doesn't count as senior-citizen-ism in my book, but if they want to give me a discount, who am I to argue?

The Vail Benton's

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
chipmunk said:
I just turned 26 for the second time on Monday....okay, okay I'm 52. But, regardless of a whole lot of creakiness when I get up from sitting for a while, I really have a hard time believing I'm more than 35. It is the wierdest thing, though, to have patients who were BORN the year I graduated high school, and have a career and family. I mean, really, it wasn't THAT long ago (1976), right?

Life begins at 50! If I only knew at 25 what I know now :D I can't WAIT to get a senior citizen's discount. I'm gonna get one of those hats that reminds folks not to forget it. I mean, 55 really doesn't count as senior-citizen-ism in my book, but if they want to give me a discount, who am I to argue?
:lol: What is it about those hats! I just asked my MIL to knit one for me - a year ago I wouldn't be caught dead in one. And the colors I chose? WHAT was I thinking? :lol:

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I love my senior citizen discount. And when they ask about my husband, I just say' "No, he's a young upstart".

Ohioann

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well, I'm between kcsunshine and Hattie the Hen. Turned 68 this January and am still working full time. Always said I'd work as long as I was having fun ( I work with multihandicapped kids) and so far I still enjoy each day. Hubby has been retired for some years as he was not having fun at his job, so he does a lot of the chores at this point.