Memes That Make You Giggle

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240928_080630_Gallery.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
they can put the little light on the instrument panel that tells you something is wrong with the tire, but they can't tell you which tire and what is actually wrong. so what good is it? the light was on several weeks ago and Mom was driving on a flat tire on the rim and the tire was destroyed. the other day the light was on again, did she stop and look at the tire? nope. she drove home slow. could have ruined another tire... grr! luckily it was just low on air (i did check it before she drove on it again the next morning) and with the colder temperatures that happens this time of the year. just had the mechanic put some air in there. now, however, i'm worried as i don't know which tire it was and if it is going to be a repeating problem like a slow leak, that perhaps is related to the other tire that was damaged and replaced (whatever got runover to mess up that tire was perhaps also ran over by the other tire on that same side? i dunno. i have no information, which to me an analyst is very frustrating)... oh well. ok, what else can go wrong? oh, yeah, that noise in the back... probably the shock absorber or something to do with the last of the wheel bearings we didn't replace. the mechanic checked it but didn't see anything or find anything that needed fixing so i guess we wait until it breaks all the way? hmm... i hate that too. i'm not really awake yet, this is just stuff in my brain i'm writing down as it flies by... :) :) :) [as you can tell by my lack of paragraph breaks...]...

p.s. at what torque do my eyeballs pop out?

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
they can put the little light on the instrument panel that tells you something is wrong with the tire, but they can't tell you which tire and what is actually wrong. so what good is it? the light was on several weeks ago and Mom was driving on a flat tire on the rim and the tire was destroyed. the other day the light was on again, did she stop and look at the tire? nope. she drove home slow. could have ruined another tire... grr! luckily it was just low on air (i did check it before she drove on it again the next morning) and with the colder temperatures that happens this time of the year. just had the mechanic put some air in there. now, however, i'm worried as i don't know which tire it was and if it is going to be a repeating problem like a slow leak, that perhaps is related to the other tire that was damaged and replaced (whatever got runover to mess up that tire was perhaps also ran over by the other tire on that same side? i dunno. i have no information, which to me an analyst is very frustrating)... oh well. ok, what else can go wrong? oh, yeah, that noise in the back... probably the shock absorber or something to do with the last of the wheel bearings we didn't replace. the mechanic checked it but didn't see anything or find anything that needed fixing so i guess we wait until it breaks all the way? hmm... i hate that too. i'm not really awake yet, this is just stuff in my brain i'm writing down as it flies by... :) :) :) [as you can tell by my lack of paragraph breaks...]...

p.s. at what torque do my eyeballs pop out?

Those tire pressure sensor stems can be the cause of the leak. That's what happened on hubby's truck. We'd been having slow leak issues so go new tires. Tire was flat by next morning. Went back and had all the sensors replaced. No leak since. Wasn't a cheap fix, though