Memes That Make You Giggle

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240929_193245_Chrome.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

i'm very convinced Mom is a Gremlin. when that movie came out at the theatres i didn't see it for many years but then they showed it on campus and for that price (movies were $1) i decided to give it a try.

[spoiler alert if you've not seen it - skip this next part]

there's a part where it looks like the film is melting onto the bulb of the camera and then the Gremlins start showing up as if they've taken over the projection room of your local theatre - i laughed so hard at that part that i forgave a lot of the other things that annoyed me about that movie - it was well-done and at first i thought it really did melt the film on the bulb.

in high school i'd done a fair amount of work for the library as a volunteer but i also helped move AV equipment around to classrooms and ran projectors or set them up because it was a part of what the library did)... i've actually forgotten that i did this because it was all those years ago and i've not thought of it since then. the library at high school really was a bit of a refuge for me along with the science classes i could take because otherwise i was bored to climbing the walls much of the time.

i also give the counselor for the high school a lot of credit and he became a good friend for many years after i left high school and also got through college. we kept in touch until he started having issues with his health and then i never got any updates from his family or him as to what happened with him.