Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Figures I'd get in this conversation too late. I like the bagpipes as well. Every time I hear them playing (unless it's Amazing Grace for a funeral), I wish I knew how to do some Scottish dances. But, I don't know that my leg would allow me to learn. :(

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Sorry we missed ya Deb...the Scottish dances are so cool. I'd love to learn too :) I'd prolly break something though :p

Going to do a few coupon runs, then flea market some bunnies, then....we'll see. I OVERSLEPT!!! :barnie

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I didn't. Since I didn't have to get up, I woke up B4 the alarm would normally go off. :barnie

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FEM, not yet :/ She needs to though!!!

Deb, I may have woke late, but the day went late too. :lol: I just got home. Saved over $50 with coupons today, and donated a bunch to the fire dept. :) I won a cake, niece won two cakes, friend who went with won 2 cakes. It was a good night, and everybody had fun, the barbecue was AWESOME! :drool I only got to eat the meat, but still, it was really really gooooooooood! :D DD even went and had a good time :ep

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Unit Ball tonight, DS is Young Marine of the Year for the Unit, I'm the volunteer staff member of the year..... we both get kicked up the organization for the battalion contest for the same awards.