Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Unit Ball tonight, DS is Young Marine of the Year for the Unit, I'm the volunteer staff member of the year..... we both get kicked up the organization for the battalion contest for the same awards.
AWESOME! That is so cool Jamie!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Pix soon on FB - the DD#1 did post one on my wall before we left.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Headed to bed....cake walking is exhausting lol! I musta walked 10 miles tonight :p Hope everyone has a great one!

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and before I forget, please please PLEASE pray for my friend Mike. He is the one who was going to talk to pastor about salvation and missed it and went to jail. He is OUT, by the sheer grace of God they dropped all charges, and the young man even admitted he was guilty of part of it. Anyway, we are picking him up for church in the morning, and he is making a bee line to the office to talk to our pastor :D I spoke with him today and I am telling you, he is absolutely a changed man, and for the better. I know some things he has done in the past, and now he is very very humbled and just unbelieveably regrettful for some of the things he has done, but he is also extremely hopeful for his future. His story is just so touching, I wish I could share more, but for the sake of his privacy...I can't. Anyway, would you all please keep him in your prayers for strength and endurance to keep moving forward and building a new life with God in the pilot seat? I, and he, I'm sure, would be very very appreciative! Thanks folks!!! :) :)

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
he's in my thoughts!
sounds like he realy wats to make changes for the better and thats never a bad thing!
spiritual hugs on his journey!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Will do.

Oh, and FJ, congrats to both of you.