What did you do in your garden today?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thursday i picked the last of the beans i needed to get right away just in case it rained Friday or Friday night as predicted (it didn't). i also picked almost a full bucket of some peppers to give away. we weren't going to eat them along with some peppers i'd already cleaned out for stuffed peppers that Mom didn't use. i think we're both stuffed peppered out. i have some cut up green peppers and one hot pepper left to eat but i can use those any time.

LaurenRitz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thursday i picked the last of the beans i needed to get right away just in case it rained Friday or Friday night as predicted (it didn't). i also picked almost a full bucket of some peppers to give away. we weren't going to eat them along with some peppers i'd already cleaned out for stuffed peppers that Mom didn't use. i think we're both stuffed peppered out. i have some cut up green peppers and one hot pepper left to eat but i can use those any time.
Dehydrate and powder your peppers for use during the winter.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
i don't know what this means... ??? :) but it sounds interesting.
I know when I had a flock, I would turn over the garden soil and let the girls pick through everything, bugs, worms, grubs, and all. They would spend the morning gorging, followed with a dust bath in the flower bed, then an afternoon siesta.