What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Second try on pizza tonight. The dough was frozen from the last pizza, but still good. Can't get a decent pizza anywhere within 50 miles of our place. Haven't checked beyond that. But I know I have had one in Virginia and So California. Chicago? Meh. New York? Meh. I must really love So Cal Pizza. Anyway, so far so good. Watching some great videos on Youtube for the dough. No problems with the toppings or the sauce. Just trying to get the dough right. Anyone have a tried and true recipe I need to try?

the only thing i know is that some recipes do much better after they've rested a while in the fridge.

as for a good pizza, i'm not familiar with what a Southern California pizza is so different. i've had many styles and i pretty much like them all.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i've had that and it is all good with me. :) i love pizza... i used to make a full large cookie sheet pizza at least four times a week or more and could eat it all myself. all sorts of different crusts and toppings.

of course this was way back when i was hiking and swimming a lot almost every day.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
last night was beans, cheese and then some cream cheese spread on top and melted the cheese, hot sauce and then stir. simple and done...

today i may go as far as making a burrito with the beans and cheese.