Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks everyone :)

I'm pretty sure the blue circle is narrow leaf plantain and the red circled is broad leaf plantain. But what I showed I believe to be something different.
Screenshot_20240708_144623_Gallery.jpg

Interesting AI summary reading though on both narrow and broad lead plantain.

Narrow Leaf Plantain

Broad Leaf Plantain

I have so many different plants growing in the pastures. I'm just trying to learn what some of them are that I don't know. But I'm pretty sure this is foxtail next to tank.
Screenshot_20240708_152710_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Last edited:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
through the years i've become very acquainted with quack grass. [acquainted should be spelled (first typed as smelled :) ) akwaynted...]

the past week i've had several bouts of digging it out of the garden i'm trying to plant. roots that run three feet across through the clay, but also down about a foot and a half.

a good barrier helps keep it from a garden or pathway, but it will still try to find ways to run and i've had quite long roots of six or more feet under and along some black plastic as it was trying to go up the pathway.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My chickens love the comfrey I have, too. In fact ate a couple new starts, root & all. 🥴 Fenced them out.

Right now, decent temps...won't last 🤣 heat coming. But I prefer lower than 70s at night.

Truck repairs today. Then back to the usual, everyday chores -- that are slower to accomplish with the excessive heat this summer. Norm includes lots of sweaty clothes laundry & 2 showers a day. :lol: Are we having fun yet?

Last edited: