Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I can't remember if I told you all that the therapist on BetterHelp had to quit due to a family emergency. I liked her and got some great suggestions from her. BH assigned me another person and extended my subscription one week.

Yesterday was the first appt with the new gal. Did I learn anything? Why yes I did. How her life was growing up, her mean mother, living with her Uncle and now not seeing him for 11 years, her divorce, her wanting to list her home and move to Eastern WA, and so on. AND she was 3 min late to the video appt.

I fired her and found a new one. And left a review that of the 42 min video conference, 26 min was about her life. Next Tuesday is the first appt with a fella that I PICKED. Interestingly, the therapists have no idea I've been a client for 3 weeks, or do they get to see any of the notes from either of the therapists. Its literally starting all over again. NOT HAPPY!!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I can't remember if I told you all that the therapist on BetterHelp had to quit due to a family emergency. I liked her and got some great suggestions from her. BH assigned me another person and extended my subscription one week.

Yesterday was the first appt with the new gal. Did I learn anything? Why yes I did. How her life was growing up, her mean mother, living with her Uncle and now not seeing him for 11 years, her divorce, her wanting to list her home and move to Eastern WA, and so on. AND she was 3 min late to the video appt.

I fired her and found a new one. And left a review that of the 42 min video conference, 26 min was about her life. Next Tuesday is the first appt with a fella that I PICKED. Interestingly, the therapists have no idea I've been a client for 3 weeks, or do they get to see any of the notes from either of the therapists. Its literally starting all over again. NOT HAPPY!!
I had one bad match on BetterHelp too. I needed CBT style therapy, very goal-oriented. He was the type for weekly venting sessions. Not my style! I was thankful they make switching therapists so easy. Other than starting over with the life story. Uggh! I hear you there! My next therapist was *fantastic*. I hope you find a great match soon!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Timothy or foxtail? Or? ...
Screenshot_20240706_203245_Gallery.jpg

Thanks

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

Latest posts