Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Question, I’m having a pest problem and I’m wondering if you could help me identify based on symptoms.
There seem to be little creatures who come to my house and start projects or create messes when I’m asleep. If I finish a job there will be two the next day. On occasion they drop off animals that I would NEVER take on because I don’t have the time; but then boom, they’re there.
Any identification on these problems?
Has anyone tried a trapping mechanism?

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Question, I’m having a pest problem and I’m wondering if you could help me identify based on symptoms.
There seem to be little creatures who come to my house and start projects or create messes when I’m asleep. If I finish a job there will be two the next day. On occasion they drop off animals that I would NEVER take on because I don’t have the time; but then boom, they’re there.
Any identification on these problems?
Has anyone tried a trapping mechanism?
Make a huge tripod covered in bones at your front gate.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Been raining to some extent for 8 days now. Last couple really heavy, thanks to Debby. Today should be last day of her visit here 👏. We've had enough wet.

Coffee just finished brew, so I'll pump up on that and head to work. It's getting annoying now as I've worked every day this week 🙄🫤 not usual 3. And long days, too. Buys hay. Yeah, I work for my animals :old :lol:

There could be worse things in life 😂. I have a lot of days home to enjoy them. Both work & farm keeps me healthy. 👍