Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@Mini Horses and @farmerjan and anyone else in Virginia,
If you know of a plus size lady that's getting married and still looking for a wedding dress ( size 22W) I am selling mine plus the accessories (garment bag, veil, shoes [Size 8 NEVER WORN] and dress belt) for $150. The dress and garment bag was originally $130 by themselves. The dress, garment bag is from David's Bridal, where the shoes, veil, and belt are all from shein.
View attachment 26826 View attachment 26827View attachment 26828View attachment 26829View attachment 26830View attachment 26831View attachment 26832View attachment 26833View attachment 26834

put it on Craigslist. :)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Taking Friday off, one of my college buddies (now from SC) is in the area visiting family. He is going to swing by in the morning, and then we are going to meet a another buddy for lunch. We are a combination of the Three Amigos and the Three Stooges at times.

that sounds like a great deal of fun and a good time to let off some steam. :) :) :)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yep, craigslist is still out there! I check it often but, mostly farm stuff.

Oh boy, stiff all over at get up 😳. Did some slow stretches for a while, helped. I'd LOVE a hot tub right now, a massage, or such....alas, a hot shower will be close as I get. 🥴 Having coffee and letting all these cranky nerves wake up!! I swear shoulders to ankles are complaining. I'll be good to go in half hour --- the mind sent a memo.

Decisions -- go to work or stay home to bushhog?

Last edited:

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So coming out of anesthesia I just want to quote things but am coherent enough to keep it in my head. Auto open doors "whoosh" "computer take me to the bridge."

Able to wiggle thumb a tiny bit. Bam Princess Bride in my head.

My elbow has become a gummy bear with the nerve block.

Feel like listening to "We got the touch" because currently I dont

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So coming out of anesthesia I just want to quote things but am coherent enough to keep it in my head. Auto open doors "whoosh" "computer take me to the bridge."

Able to wiggle thumb a tiny bit. Bam Princess Bride in my head.

My elbow has become a gummy bear with the nerve block.

Feel like listening to "We got the touch" because currently I dont

Hope all that means that it went well, lol!