Reaction score
Just might be some similarities...

Screenshot_20240907_171939_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240901_215837_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
A very crisp 52 outside this morning. Had left 2 windows open a few inches to cool house, after cooking all day. Sure did cool!! 😳 Needed a sweater :eek: for 68 inside. Surprise wake up! 🤣

Ready for that hot drink -- tea this morning. It's lovely tasting plus warming. Hoping the sprinkles at dusk were all we got -- just sprinkles. Didn't need more, gotta mow the yard today.

Will make a diesel for tractor run, TSC for chicken feed and Walmart for pectin -- while it's still wet out there this morning. 🤔 Always thinking -- I need to relax, not just go, go, go. But always feel I need to use my time for "doing"....:\ got to stop that. :old after all, I believe I'm semi-retired. :lol:

Back to job on Tues. There goes that retired aspect.

Last edited:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yes, it was cool here this morning too inside at 66F i was looking at the thermostat to turn on the heat, but since Mom is baking cookies and it is sunny today i left it alone and instead hid under a binkie with some hot chocolate after breakfast.

it will be warm enough later this week and already it is warm enough in here without the binkie so i'm good. :)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Another cold inside morning. Cooked and warmed up yesterday, so opened same 2 windows last night. Well, 47 out there this morn! 😳 Not ready for winter. Shivered on over & shut both of them, got a flannel shirt & long jeans. Brrrr. I'm not a winter person.

Did get yard mowed yesterday. Yah!!! Prob only a couple more times for this year will be needed. It's colder at night than normal right now. Sure hope it isn't forecasting a colder winter!! I hate colder. Not even gonna say the "s" word 😵‍💫please, none!

Didn't get pies made yesterday but thinking this morning would be oven time ok. 🤣 Sure not going out in cold, heavy dew wet pastures this morn!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I walked out the back door just after sunrise in my tank top and said whoa 🙃 this is a shocker 😀. Looking like it's gonna be another beautiful free day 👆
Screenshot_20240909_104636_Gallery.jpg

I lost my pocket knife 😞 I told FB I feel naked without my pocket knife. She has the gift of finding things, she searched and could not find. After several days, I found it. I put it in the drawer with my sharpening stones. I don't feel naked anymore :) Amazing to me how much I use my pocket knife daily and miss it when it's lost. It's most definitely my most frequently used tool and more like my third thumb to me.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm in Medford OR doing a change over from one tenant to a new one in one of the houses I do property management for. Smokey and hot! It was 98 yesterday when we got here. UGH.

Hubs has work to do on this rental before the new family moves in next week. We're staying at a Best Western, which is full of workers who are here in the area for other types of jobs.

I'm so frugal, that I brought two of the three dinners we will need. I put the food in the rental frig and here in the room we have a tiny frig and a tiny microwave. I put portions of leftovers in two bowls, then brought them here to the room. I also brought all of our lunch makings. BW provides a full bfast, so that will keep our tummies full every morning.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@murphysranch good move! So expensive to eat out. You can get a couple pieces of fruit from breakfast bar for snacks! 🥰

Spent 20+ yrs in prop mgmt. Many memories 😵‍💫🤣

I go back to work today & tomorrow. Shame. I've
been productive last 3 days here at home I hate to not keep it up:idunno maybe it'll be that way end of week when nothing scheduled🫣

Livestock auction this coming Saturday. Sell. :old