Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yesterday's episode of COW TV / The new 300 gallon stock tank. The thing weighes 95 lbs empty and all the moo crew did was watch me man handle it, didnt even lift a hoove to help. And FB calls them my fanclub, ha! :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20240831_233718_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Last edited:

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Been some fog here mornings and we have been getting some rain in the aft/eve... Had 1.3 inches in the rain gauge this morning... very welcome. Spring at the one pasture getting very low.
@CrealCritter ... next time you empty the water trough... put more blocks under it around to distribute the weight a little better. Every 4-8 inches along the bottom... You wouldn't think so, but only a few actually will allow a little "sag" and the welded seams will start to leak.... ask me how I know that....
Shame on the "fan club" for watching you do all the work....:lol::lol::lol::gig:gig

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Been some fog here mornings and we have been getting some rain in the aft/eve... Had 1.3 inches in the rain gauge this morning... very welcome. Spring at the one pasture getting very low.
@CrealCritter ... next time you empty the water trough... put more blocks under it around to distribute the weight a little better. Every 4-8 inches along the bottom... You wouldn't think so, but only a few actually will allow a little "sag" and the welded seams will start to leak.... ask me how I know that....
Shame on the "fan club" for watching you do all the work....:lol::lol::lol::gig:gig
I believe we are ready for winter, I've got 30 hay rounds for them, I hope that is enough.

Last edited:

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
On Monday, hubs came to my office door in the late afternoon. Looked at me. I asked him whats up? Then he said one word. "Number"

I replied: what number? Looking at him perplexed.
He said "number".
I replied: I don't know what number yuo're talking about. Are you looking for a number? Do you need something?
He said: I need the number.
I replied, after looking around at my desk, then over to my wall calendar...,.OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its Brad's birthday today! Born in 1948! You want Brad's telephone number. (his next in line older bro)
Yes, he said.
So I gave him the number.

Quite odd. Deep sigh.

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I searched for blukote and like the first thread that came up was someone asking how to get it off of their hands. I quickly came to the conclusion there is nothing.

Rubbing alcohol when it’s still wet fades it a bit.

I’ve been bluekoted for both job interview and most every fancy event I’ve been to in the last however many years. For some reason the need strikes right around when I need to go somewhere and don’t want to be koted.

Rule of bluekote lol. Oh, and don’t use it on indoor animals, it does rub off and they will try and rub it off on your carpet, or couch, or wall…you get the point. Purple spray =outside only.