Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Awake for another day! That's a good thing 😂

Coffee is good. Mood is good. Will see what happens next. So far, so good but, it's early yet :lol:

yes, i've not spilled any beans yet today... always something, i just go with the flow, or follow the trail of beans... letting my feet and legs recover and heal up (heel up would be more accurate as i'm lounging around here on the trusty and stable perch - but a cramp i had last week now makes even a trusty perch suspect! grr! ah well, as you say, waking up is a bonus, we go from there.) i've already had my breakfast and snack (in reverse order).

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I want a do over this morning.

Maverick goes in for surgery this a.m. When I let the dogs out of their crates, closed the bedroom door, they raced down the hall and slammed into a bar stool, knocking it over. I softly said bad dogs! Then Mav wouldn't go pee when I let them out back. He just laid down on the gravel. I gave him his pills (the vet said I could) and then let them out front on the small patch of grass. Now he's been very quiet. I wonder if he hurt himself in the crash with the bar stool?

Then Max the cat thru up about 1C of yesterday's stomach contents.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We had some big thunderstorms roll through this morning. Tank alerted me to the fact looking out the window, that the neighbors goats got out. My neighbors weren't home. So I walked over to where the goats were and said, are you billy's supposed to be out roaming around all free ranging? They just kitt, kitt, kitt'ed at me. I have no idea what they said, I dont speak goat.

Kind of baffled at what to do with 4 free range goats, I walked over to their pen they followed me and one ran ahead and went right through the fence. I scratched my head and said ghost goat? Nah, can't be. Then the other three walked right through the fence back into their pen. I seen were they moved the fence stays over just enough to get out.

I turned around to go get a pair of pliers. But you would have thought I was the pied piper or something, because all 4 goats followed me home and into the barn. Then they followed me back to their pen and went right in through the hole they made in the fence. I fixed the fence stays and that was that. It was almost too easy. Nice looking goats, friendly, uniform horns and well taken care of.

I learned one thing though... it's of little to no good to tell tank to stop barking. Tank probably thought oh cool now we both are barking at those 4 legged, horned intruders.

And before you ask. No i'm not getting goats.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes, sun up with coffee is nice 🙂

Goats....yes, they follow you and happily show the "escape route" 😂 Sure you don't need a few?

Here it's getting daylight but, overcast. Raining south of me and supposedly heading east, off shore. I'm good with that! 😁. Coffee is good, sun or not. Still, sunny is better mood lifter.