Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sounds great!

But... the brunch and dance was not the reception?

-blink, blink-
The wedding/brunch/dance was just family, including children 10:00 am to 2:00PM. The reception was family and friends minus children 4:00PM to 1:00AM. They chartered a bus, to and from the reception, which I called the booze bus. FB and I drove ourself, because I dont drink. The childern stayed in hotel and had adult supervision a dinner party and swam in the pool. The break was really nice, we got to go home, change out of fancy duds, tend to the animals, then go to the reception.

It was a very simple wedding and reception. Both well planned and thought of with consideration to all invited. Perhaps the best I've attended yet. Plus I got a new beautiful daughter 😍

Prayers and support to all the families affected by hurricane helene and milton.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Lots of booze, I no longer drink so I had water on the rocks
They didn't have soda or tea or lemonade??? If that was served you could have had a "MOCKTAIL" was referred to a NON alcoholic mixed (1/2 TEA and 1/2 Lemonade) drink back in the day or a clear soda (Sprite, Starry) mixed with Orange Juice (Mocktail Screwdriver)

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Good Morning wonderful people!
This weekend has been very hectic and LOTS more crazy than any other weekend and my house suffered LOTS so I'm going to make a quick run to family dollar for a couple things I need then going to work on the house more.
I say H and I had the good man UPSTAIRS on our side on Friday afternoon because the can truck he was using to pick that construction dumpster up the wheel bearing front passenger side (my side) decided to give out as we was going down 460 and he nursed it to dollar general (which is on the corner of 460 and 153), when his co-worker got to us and he jacked it up the tire went \ (just like that) and he even said Y'all are damn lucky to have made it this far. Believe me I was hoping, praying and doing everything I could to keep calm and relaxed but I was scared sh**less, nervous and worried all at once. It wasn't that I didn't have faith in my H and trust his driving or his ability to control the truck if the tire did come off. Then on Sat we worked outside getting the pen set up for Donny and Daizy Duck plus we even set more of the Halloween display up so later on tonight at dusk I'll take pics and post them tomorrow. Yesterday H had to work for about an hour and I went with him. First weekend in long time we both had the same days off so we enjoyed the time together.
That sounds very stressful!

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The wedding/brunch/dance was just family, including children 10:00 am to 2:00PM. The reception was family and friends minus children 4:00PM to 1:00AM. They chartered a bus, to and from the reception, which I called the booze bus. FB and I drove ourself, because I dont drink. The childern stayed in hotel and had adult supervision a dinner party and swam in the pool. The break was really nice, we got to go home, change out of fancy duds, tend to the animals, then go to the reception.

It was a very simple wedding and reception. Both well planned and thought of with consideration to all invited. Perhaps the best I've attended yet. Plus I got a new beautiful daughter 😍

Prayers and support to all the families affected by hurricane helene and milton.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️
Ok, now I follow!

Thanks for the explanation! It sounds wonderful.

Yes, small is nice!