Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good Moo-ning. BTW I yet to hear them moo yet 😅
Screenshot_20211230-112849~2.png
Screenshot_20211230-112859~2.png

Got a good night's sleep except for having to go pee 3 times. Drinking lots of water to flush out that nasty prescription medication. Very Thankful I'm getting better and better as time moves on \o/ I'm eating like a teenage boy.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️ 🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Prescription medicine has many good uses, not knocking it. I’m healthy and don’t take any prescriptions at all. Knock on wood (rapping knuckles on head)

@CrealCritter figuring out that the medicine was messing you up was a smart thing to do. Read the side effects of anything you take and be watchful.

Had to wean my BJ off several medications because they messed him up.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Prescription medicine has many good uses, not knocking it. I’m healthy and don’t take any prescriptions at all. Knock on wood (rapping knuckles on head)

@CrealCritter figuring out that the medicine was messing you up was a smart thing to do. Read the side effects of anything you take and be watchful.

The "odd" thing I started this prescription the end of October and it was the end of December before I figured it out. It's was not a instant adverse reaction, but it built up over the approximatly two months to the point were it just about became intolerable.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

For years Mom had debilitating leg cramp issues. No med seemed to help, only quinine pills and magnesium ointment seemed to help any.

Well Mom has developed IBS and a few other things linked to taking Nexium? For heartburn and ulcers. They aren't sure if it caused the diverticulitis.

So flare up happened bad autumn of 2019. Mom wasn't taking insulin because she wasn't able to eat. The bloody leg cramps ceased.

She talked to her endocrinologist about that and was switched to an older regular insulin. No problems since.

The doctor reported the side effect. It wasn't something you'd think would cause such a thing.

I rarely take pain meds because most just don't do anything to me. Of the prescription ones, only percocet took any edge off severe pain. Most of the time it's just not worth it for me to try something when I know that plain old asprin works best for me usually.

I've never got high from anything so I don't understand how that feels. No addiction issues here and I have a hard enough time remembering to take my inhaler and metformin.

Weirdest side effect was when the podiatrist gave me an anti-inflammatory to help the irritated nerves on my feet. That thing made me narcoleptic. As in leave me be for a minute and I'm asleep. Feet don't hurt when you're sleeping, though.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Moving... I'm not planning on moving again!

Wife's cows are expected tomorrow, if Sam can catch them. I told my wife I'm not milking any cows. I then pointed at my daughter in laws and said look at all the back milker's you got 😂 I said I'll give you a 8' x 32' section of the barn so you can have a place to milk them but that's as far as I'm going.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Moving... I'm not planning on moving again!

Wife's cows are expected tomorrow, if Sam can catch them. I told my wife I'm not milking any cows. I then pointed at my daughter in laws and said look at all the back milker's you got 😂 I said I'll give you a 8' x 32' section of the barn so you can have a place to milk them but that's as far as I'm going.

Just give them the whole barn. 😉 you’ll be the favorite.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just give them the whole barn. 😉 you’ll be the favorite.
Ha NOT! They are not even here yet and they already have names and owners 🙄.

The oldest one name is Oreo and is Grandma's. The Middle one name is Bessy and is my oldest granddaughter's and the youngest ones name is Daisy and is my younger granddaughter's. I just got to hear all about it at the dinner table. It was totally not fair, 3 against one. 😏

Immediately upon my granddaughter's arriving, they hid all the sweets from me. "pawpaw no sweets!", I still haven't figured out where they hid the bubble gum. Hey I just live here 😂