Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wednesday-blessings-fall-season-coffee-wonderful-day-ry7m8mttyl3m7dvt.gif

There's a fresh pot of HOT and READY coffee waiting to be shared. Plus there's tea bags and hot cocoa packets by the coffee pot. If Y'all want some frothy cream or milk on top of your coffee, tea or hot cocoa I can do that too.
Let's see on Sunday FH and I went shopping (4 different stores [Tractor Supply, Home Depot, Walmart then Aldi's IN THAT ORDER]] and by the time we got home we didn't do nothing except for putting groceries away. On Monday I repackaged meat (got family packs then broke them down into smaller packages for freezer) plus I did some veggies. Yesterday I rearranged 2 rooms plus did some more veggies and swept front sidewalk. Yup, I was full of energy!! It doesn't help that I found a GREAT bottle of iced coffee (ANAI coffee) at Walmart for $1.98/ bottle and it has 100 mg of caffeine per 12 oz bottle. Now today I have to finish rearranging those rooms plus finish waxing the floors.

Last edited:

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
1699523463805.jpeg

As I sit here on this morning I have to say it's with a heavy heart that I am doing this post (so please forgive that there isn't any coffee made nor water in the pot for cups to be made) I was given bad news yesterday about one of my Uncles who passed away very very unexpectedly but he did what he loved to do right up until that time being in his big truck. No, he wasn't on the road. He had stopped at a truck stop but he was behind the wheel at the time.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was given bad news yesterday about one of my Uncles who passed away very very unexpectedly but he did what he loved to do right up until that time being in his big truck. No, he wasn't on the road. He had stopped at a truck stop but he was behind the wheel at the time.

i'm sad that he passed away but glad he wasn't on the road.

:hugs