Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
View attachment 24841
As I sit here on this morning I have to say it's with a heavy heart that I am doing this post (so please forgive that there isn't any coffee made nor water in the pot for cups to be made) I was given bad news yesterday about one of my Uncles who passed away very very unexpectedly but he did what he loved to do right up until that time being in his big truck. No, he wasn't on the road. He had stopped at a truck stop but he was behind the wheel at the time.
Heartbreaking, always Heartbreaking.

:hugs

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Starting week 10. First taste of commodity earlier this week.
Screenshot_20231109_201450_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231109_201527_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
images

Coffee is gone now so sorry I didn't share this AM been up since 4:30 (got up later than I normally do) and had to stay up so I could be ready for my dentist appointment this AM.
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! ENJOY THE WEEKEND! BTW- This weekend FH and I are going to start the outside deco for Christmas after we do a little raking and that's only if it doesn't rain tomorrow.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It is raining, just a drizzle but hard rains last night. I think I have maybe a half cup of coffee left. I should go get that before I get started on the day. Cooper the ram is currently breeding a ewe, out of 12 I put with him, he’s bred 8. 4 more to go.

Good to see you @CrealCritter !