Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Coffee done now time to get started on the house.
HAPPY MONDAY Y'ALL!
Next Thursday is Thanksgiving already!!!! I have so much to do next week that I was going to start a couple days ahead of Thanksgiving but FH had such a fit I'm going to do it ALL on Wednesday even if that means I have to stay up wwwwaaaayyy late to get it done then he's suppose to have that Friday off so hopefully we'll get some of the outdoor Christmas deco up and finish it off on that Sunday.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Coffee done now time to get started on the house.
HAPPY MONDAY Y'ALL!
Next Thursday is Thanksgiving already!!!! I have so much to do next week that I was going to start a couple days ahead of Thanksgiving but FH had such a fit I'm going to do it ALL on Wednesday even if that means I have to stay up wwwwaaaayyy late to get it done then he's suppose to have that Friday off so hopefully we'll get some of the outdoor Christmas deco up and finish it off on that Sunday.
Then he best be helping out

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
He doesn't like pie? :ep

Isn't it standard to do the pie on Tuesday?
He LOVES pie especially Cheesecake.
I thought it was standard to do pies on Tuesday but if he TOTALLY had his way everything would be done on Turkey day then have to rush to get ready and drive the 20 minutes to our friends house then I would have to make 3-4 trips back and forth from car to house from house to car to get it all in the house.