Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Coffee is ready, not bucket or boiled in a pot.
On my second cup.
I ran the AC last night it was hot and stuffy. Turned it off this morning, temperature had dropped inside to 68F. LOL wind blew so hard this morning it woke me up at 3, then 4, then 5, then 6:30.

it's been raining here for quite a while i think i woke up a half dozen times before finally giving up and had breakfast. fishsticks and then a bowl of raisin bran (not at the same time!).

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Up to 36 and some very very welcome RAIN... very slow and easy so far. Forecast is for 1-3 inches... sure hope it keeps this up all day. Chilly, but it will soak in good if it stays slow like this.
We need it desperately. We have been in "extreme drought" conditions for weeks. Won't help the pastures, growing season is over... but it will help to recharge the ground water and help the creeks and all that. Hope it will mean I can stop hauling water to the one pasture that the spring has been struggling to keep up with the cows drinking. I have been hauling 200+ gallons every 2-3 days to fill the troughs at the barn so the spring can play catch up down at the concrete water trough and gives the smaller calves a chance to be able to drink as it is too hard for them to reach when the water in the concrete trough is so low.

Bacon and eggs on the menu in a few minutes.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready, not bucket or boiled in a pot.
On my second cup.
I ran the AC last night it was hot and stuffy. Turned it off this morning, temperature had dropped inside to 68F. LOL wind blew so hard this morning it woke me up at 3, then 4, then 5, then 6:30.
Probably doesn't taste like crap and still does the "job"

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
🤔
Screenshot_20231121_211036_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hmmm...I use only real butter. It's more costly but, that's life. 😁. My guilty pleasure. And coffee.

Had a hankering for some Fritos a couple weeks ago :idunno.... Working in a store so went to get. Then, saw price and wouldn't buy. I'm not paying $4 for few ounces. 😳. Just not!

Everything is just getting way overpriced. 😕