Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
images

1702725347894.jpeg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i'm trying to sell myself on both Chrismas cheer and getting out into the gardens earlier this morning. it's not working and my brain is saying, "Nope, it's morning, leave me alone you moron." :)

i put on the least obnoxious Christmas music for Mom to listen to and i can tolerate it as background music. she's been up a while and is just snoozing in her chair. ❤️

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have power -- evidenced by the bill I got. :oops: :old

Cold, frosted start for morning feed chores - warming beautifully. Prepping for BIG rain storms coming for an all day event, tomorrow. Boring!

Would love a cookie right now. :drool None here.😕

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I need cookies!!!

DD made me take a covid test. The old one from '21 barely registered, but luckily I had ordered some free ones from the Guberment last month. Yep, its covid. Never had it before!

There goes my volunteering next week for the Food Bank. Dang it all. I like that job and its prob where I got it! I talk to folks thru their driver side window, taking down their name for checking on the data base. I also hand out pens and clipboards to the new folks who want to sign up.

Phoey.....I slept in the spare room last nite. Good thing I did cus I found myself on my back, breathing thru my mouth. and making noises cus I can't stand to be on my back.....

Wonder if my son and hubs will get it now? They've never had it either! Yes, we are vaccinated, and I'm overdue getting the next one update. At least this is a small flu, prob cus of my immunity.

I'm laughing but not laughing. Who was the lady who spread disease around in the old days? Vector Mary? Oh wait,,,,,Typhoid Mary!!