Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
For anyone that worries about the electronic igniters..... if you are close to Amish or Mennonite areas... you can often buy stoves WITHOUT the electronic igniters since they do not want to be hooked up to the grid.... My next propane stove will be from PA where it is legal to sell non-electric stoves... then just bring it back here to VA to have it installed... They can't sell them here but they can be installed .....All the propane is in the kitchen so it will be easy to just switch it out... I can cook on these burners by lighting with a match if the electricity goes out... but have been told I cannot light the oven without the electronic igniter...

Last edited:

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
images

1702813795105.jpeg

I'm already on my second cup of coffee but there's still at least 1/2 pot of FRESH, HOT and READY coffee waiting to be shared by all.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Paisley the Brave made an emergency trip to the vet last night. Little beast had chowed down on some tinsel, resulting in Amityville Horror-style projectile vomiting. Xray shows no intestinal blockages but there is some working through her gut. She is on bedroom lockdown with minimal food, ample water, and heated blanket until we have confirmed the "this shall pass" event has occurred

received_910497007262204.jpeg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Paisley the Brave made an emergency trip to the vet last night. Little beast had chowed down on some tinsel, resulting in Amityville Horror-style projectile vomiting. Xray shows no intestinal blockages but there is some working through her gut. She is on bedroom lockdown with minimal food, ample water, and heated blanket until we have confirmed the "this shall pass" event has occurred

View attachment 25167

poor kitty! you certainly don't want Tootsie Rolls on a string wandering around...