Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I cut mine in half & dehydrate. They are slightly like chewing a gummy bear 😁. I put nothing on mine, just a little heat. They will dry in direct sun but, you must protect them from bees, flies, etc. so I just dehydrate!
I got a lot to learn but need figs first.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
4am up, fires going and Coffees done. I bought 2 bags the starbuck winter organic blend at Costco last week , not very good. It has a bitter taste. I typically buy 2 because I like to have back up on the shelf. I am going to return the one unopened bag, I dont think they will take a ziplock filled with coffee beans.

I got laundry done and hauled up some of the down for several years dry cedar from the tree stack. I had to cut rounds and DH came out and cut some. I'll burn the not quite pithy wood to take the chill off. There is a lot of it. 3 decks at the standing tree line. I have been chipping away at the pile on the far left in the pic. It has some very big diameter trees.
I have got to get out and clean up the garden. That green patch you see, is a self-reseed arugula and its thick, the thyme is getting out of control and the weeds are creeping in. I need to cut the border line so the grass stays out and plow. But not today:tongue
IMG_5803.jpeg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Tree/wood cutting, splitting, etc -- now that's work! BTDT. You go, gal! 👍

Maybe mix the bag your using with a bag of coffee you like to mellow it and use it up. I drink mine straight from pot, so no enhancements to change flavor....I can relate to a bad taste.

Nice of the arugula to regrow. That's extra greens for the chickens, too 😃 they'll love ya for the treats.

A cold 36 out this morning. 🥶 That's actually our winter temps for most of that season. I'm not liking it this early either. Just a fluke week. We're warming back to normal this coming week. I hate cold.