Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WHAT DID YOU DO?! 🍿

i don't remember, but i'm pretty sure i was innocent. :) i was the youngest of the four siblings and one of my most important goals in life back then was to not be noticed by anyone else... from what Mom says she brought it out after making it and Dad and the others complained so she got mad, yelled and threw it at the wall. i think it was seven layer salad (which i know i like now but it may have been the first time she made it).

i don't have any recall for sure of the event as much as i do of Mom talking about it. i also don't know how long after that Dad was still around (he wasn't really around much anyways and eventually they did divorce to the great relief of me and the rest).

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I’ve been helping my mom clear out our house, and I’ve been helping my friend clean hers. I’m pretty sure the thrift shops will get tired of seeing my face if we keep going this way lol.
Unfortunately the shop I like donating to was in the middle of moving last time I went to drop off so it went to goodwill. But they were open so 🤷🏽‍♀️