Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I feel so much lighter now that the worst of the mess is cleaned up.🥰

the less stuff you have the smaller the messes will have to feed them. :) at least in theory... i'm not sure i'm one to base anything upon. i am gradually getting rid of more things, but it's a very slow pace. to have any empty shelves anywhere in my room is rare, but the past few years i've had a few and they're staying mostly empty. i've not gotten new stuff to put on them and my bean collection is also reduced by quite a bit.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
having very poor study habits i would often have to stay up late to have any chance at all to get some non-distracted time to get it done. had a friend who spent a lot of time chatting to me in that tiny study room. when you're younger sleep can sometimes be skipped when needed. later on in life sleep has a way of finding you even if you'd rather stay up late...

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
having very poor study habits i would often have to stay up late to have any chance at all to get some non-distracted time to get it done. had a friend who spent a lot of time chatting to me in that tiny study room. when you're younger sleep can sometimes be skipped when needed. later on in life sleep has a way of finding you even if you'd rather stay up late...
I'm coming up on a milestone birthday in a couple weeks, so you made me smile!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i do wonder what became of her. if i wasn't so dense back then i may have noticed she might have had a crush on me or something and asked her out. it wasn't until some months later that she was dating someone else and it clicked how much of an idiot i was... :)

happy anniversary!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DH is off work today, so I'm delegating parenting to him and focusing on work.

I asked DS17 to do a chore this morning. Instead of doing the chore, taking a shower and putting on clean clothes... it appears he walked 6 miles to work. His clothes are so dirty from work yesterday. He used his jeans as a napkin. :sick Gross! I hope his manager chews him out!