Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Progress, even with the supervision
Need to have it functional by Monday
20231123_153328.jpg

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I basically collapsed at 9pm last night. Slept until 5am. Ran to the old place to get the garbage out, loaded up the car (lots of small stuff that never got packed for the movers), got to the hospital for the routine blood draw, heading to the grocery store and post office.

Picking away at things

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sure wife is sore but, can she get around with a walker? You need to bubble wrap her :lol:

Those "leftovers" at old house -- gotta moves -- are always exasperating. 🙄 I'd consider hiring the final clean there -- something less to do would be worth it, considering the unexpected injury to wife, who now can't do even the vacuum. 🥰 Stress relief.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Sure wife is sore but, can she get around with a walker? You need to bubble wrap her :lol:

Those "leftovers" at old house -- gotta moves -- are always exasperating. 🙄 I'd consider hiring the final clean there -- something less to do would be worth it, considering the unexpected injury to wife, who now can't do even the vacuum. 🥰 Stress relief.
Wife has a walker. Stubborn in not leading with her broken foot and using the other foot like she is supposed to.

Got a 2 week extension with the landlord.

Last edited: