I NEED A BUYER!!!!!!!!!!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
mrbstephens said:
freemotion said:
Why is it so nerve-wracking???? Arrgh! But once it is yours.....let the planning (and hard work!) begin!
I'm not afraid of hard work. I like it actually! I transformed my whole property where I'm currently living now. Did TONS of landscaping. Half of the backyard was wooded with mostly pitch pines. My DH cut most of them down and I landscaped the rest. My DH is a woodworker and build lots of cabinets and built-ins throughout the house. We like the challenge. Just imagining the endless possibilities with 3.3 acres and a newly built house! :weee
I'm very excited for you....I don't think anyone on this forum is allergic to hard work, that is for sure!

Take lots of pictures! We need before and after, even if after is never finished....it never really is....at least in my world!

mrbstephens

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
DEAL!!!!!!!!!! Met with the broker and the seller. The seller accepted our last counter offer!!!!!!!!!! :celebrate :weee :ya :woot The seller was really nice and helpful too! So happy right now!!!!!!!! Hope the buying process goes smoothly!!!!!!!!

Jaxom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
So when's the party???

congrats!

mrbstephens

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I hope we'll have enough money left in our budget to build a house larger than a shoebox! :/

We're weighing the pros and cons between stick building and modular. My DH is a woodworker and would do a lot of the finish work. We could even buy used appliances and bathroom fixtures. We'll be staying at my mother's house during construction.

Wondering what I'll do with my chickens during construction too. May have to find them a foster home.

mrbstephens

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Jaxom said:
So when's the party???

congrats!
Definitely planning a big party once the house is built..........and all my friends on SS are invited! :D

Latest posts