Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
FarmerJamie said:
modern_pioneer said:
Who???? Who are the browns??? No...No.... Steelers are a Pro football team in the NFL... Not your local high school team.... :lol:

You didn't walk into that one, you fell right in the middle!! :clap :bun :lol:

:yuckyuck
You have to understand, where I grew up in eastern/SE Ohio, which football team you supported determined your ability to get past some dads to date their daughters.

I remember during the Cowboys/Steelers SuperBowl (forgot the number), I rooted for a Steeler touchdown because one of my friends was cocky when it came to the Cowboys and I wanted him to be quiet at school. I got whacked on the back of the head by my dad who said we root for whoever is playing against the Steelers....

yeah, we're used to it here... :hide
So...who won Jamie?
Super Bowl X, Pittsburgh won, 21-17

Cleveland is in Cuyahoga County. In the Native American Erie language, Cuyahoga doesn't mean "crooked river" as we are taught in schools, it means "no championship"

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
Wannabefree said:
EWW! Looks like a huge dust bunny attached itself to his lower jaw :sick I hates beards! Not very kissable either...those things hurt! Though...they might be good for scrubbin pots :lol:
Hey, both my sister in law and I agree. If either of our DHs shaved off their beards, we would both feel like we were having affairs :th
I have no clue what it would be like to kiss my Dh without his beard, even though it does tickle me at times :cool:
Hubs mustache drives me nuts I can't even imagine a beard :/ He has one hair that grows straight up on his upper lip and always pokes me :barnie I do NOT like facial hair that is long at all.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
As much as I would like to have facial hair I like kissing my wife and getting kissed in return.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
My hubby shaved off his mustache once. I made him grow it back. He looked like a dork w/out it.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
My hubby shaved off his mustache once. I made him grow it back. He looked like a dork w/out it.
I like DH's so long as he keeps that one specific hair out of my face :lol: I think he looks handsome either way though.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Are you sure we don't have the same hubby? Mine also has that one hair.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
Are you sure we don't have the same hubby? Mine also has that one hair.
I dunno, I hope not!! That one hair gets on my nerves though :lol:

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Well, he did get home late tonight, said he was at his brother's...... :p