Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
It's a chantecler rooster...that's what it is...made for Northern Canada where they don't get combs big enough to be frost bit.

28vr68p.jpg

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
J, did you watch Edwardian Farm? if not, you would probably really love the blacksmith bit in the last episode (they show him a couple of other times in the series too).

i wondered if you had an idea what a weathervane like that, custom-made, would run. i'm guessing quite a bit.

edited for clarity

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
bibliophile birds said:
J, did you watch Edwardian Farm? if not, you would probably really love the blacksmith bit in the last episode (they show him a couple of other times in the series too).

i wondered if you had an idea what something like that, custom-made, would run. i'm guessing quite a bit.
I was just going to say the same thing!
That weathervane is to die for!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
call 866-500-9898 or go to www.artisanmetalshop.com

:) It's in the ad ;)
Yup... That is right, I dunno, once you see my goat key racks you might want one of each... Then there's the other farm animals and dog breeds..... I take great pride in saying, I do have the largest dog breed key/leash racks anywhere, even amazon falls way short!!!

I outta talk to nifty about drop shipping for all of his websites... Hmmmmm. Thats a new idea!!!

But I gotta think of some new chicken ideas...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
modern_pioneer said:
Wannabefree said:
call 866-500-9898 or go to www.artisanmetalshop.com

:) It's in the ad ;)
Yup... That is right, I dunno, once you see my goat key racks you might want one of each... Then there's the other farm animals and dog breeds..... I take great pride in saying, I do have the largest dog breed key/leash racks anywhere, even amazon falls way short!!!

I outta talk to nifty about drop shipping for all of his websites... Hmmmmm. Thats a new idea!!!

But I gotta think of some new chicken ideas...
I think a duck with a few little ducklings all in a row would be a nice one. There are a whole lot of folks that would buy a Silkie one on BYC and probably some of the Polish too. Not many items cater to Polish and Silkie breeders and both are pretty popular. Oh and a turkey strutting would be great! Ya know... maybe I should start charging you for advertising and consultation :lol: :p

Your art really is very nice :) I think Nifty should drop ship through the BYC store. Both of you would do well to partner up I think ;)