Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lol, I don't o well with the irish...or the coffee (I like it, it doesn't like me! lol)

ran out and picked up the rope light for the quail cage, sale + coupon made it a good buy a $8, did some general toddling about since id drove all that wy, picked up bread form the bakery outlet, and milk from wallyworld, put go juice in my vroom vroom...she was very thirsty!
got home...and did...very little lol
wel actually did kinda a bit...
I put the slip coveres on the couch and chair...I got a great deal on them at a closeout place and they've been sitting, waiting.
they don't fit perfectly but they are removable and washable...lol
I also put my new bed set on my bed. well, all except the bed skirt which will wait until the next sheet change day. its so pretty green and cream with beautiful embroidered roses.

need to find someone with a large enough washing machine to wash my other comforter, that set will be set aside for guests., the comforter is king sied and wont fit in my little apartment sized washing machine :/

put the critters to bed, and put dinner in the oven...

will probably get dishes done and the kitchen cleaned tomorrow...

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
46965_10202237998894410_1980442978_n.jpg

Look it how long her legs are!
Tallie Anne playing with almost 20lbs Binx...he loves her...but hes also a cat so how much changes depending on the moment.
they realy do play nice together though!

I should be doing dishes right now but im feeling kinda yuck...

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
551298_10202245426200088_324116201_n.jpg

pretty girl says "hi mommy, look at me, im a distraction!"

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ooh and heres my quail cages.
the bnk on the left witht he tarp is 4 2x2 cages, (3 currently inhabited)
the one on the right will be my grow out, that's 4x2.

all made out of that white closet shelving and 1/2x1/2 welded wire floor.

76826_426106570827145_953014114_n.jpg

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
OMG - she is the cutest thing ever and looks like a bundle of energy. Thanks for the pics of the quail cages, too. I'm not gonna count my chicks before they hatch, but at some point in time I might want to add extras to the mix.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well the loset shelving realy is AWESOME for cage making, :D easy to put together with wire or cable ties

todays been great so far, brunch with E, a little bit of running round, got her digi-microscope set up (I wants one!) an then came home.
managed to get a pendant (wire wapped stone) done for a friend and now im planning on grooming ruby.

also need to clean tallies crate, im going to set up the 24" I have with the ivider, shes messing in the crate and I think shes still got too much room
and id like to get the dogs bathed today too.
and ive still got a sink full of dishes... :/

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well got ruby groomed, and jasper groomed and some dishes done, and made a yummy dinner...
tomorrow ill probably give everyone baths and o the rest of the dishes.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You've been busy, busy, busy! Did you have to cut any of the shelving material for the quail cages, or did you find ready made pices that were just the right size? I just love that idea!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I tried to plan the sizes around the pieces I had already but I did have to cut some.
a good big pair of bolt cutters (I borrowed a friends 24" set) cut through it with no problems though.
and many places if your buying it new will cut it custom on site for you.

its a lot easier to work with and generaly sturier in long sections than trying to work with "cage wire" too...and less stabby!

last night the temps dropped o 52 degrees....oh fall how I love thee, perfect sleeping weather...
btut the dogs not so muc in agreeance. jasper and ruby were bothhuddled under their blnkets and talie, whos restricted in terms of bedding until she stops pottying in her crate, ws curled up as tight nto a ball as possible.
this means everyones going to have to hve their pjs on for bedtimes form now on.
some ofrubies ps should fit tallie for now, but from what im seeing and reading the breed does ten to be a little col sensitive...didn't even think id have to be paying dressup with a Doberman LOL! so as she grows shell likely be getting her own smallcollection of clothing...a couple pairs of pjs, a couple sewaters and a couple blanket coats.
I may evenhave to get her used to wearing boots because if he does become a service dog whilei don't go out much in winter im going to have to protect her paws for when we do. (salt, slush, sand YUCK!)

rightnow I can telleveryoens chilly because im buried unde a pile of critters, ruby foundehr own spot commandeering a large pillow and blanket, but allie is on one said sprawled on y lab, jaspe istightlycurled up behind my neck, Dusty is curled up on the other sie of my lp, and little milo kitten (the ginger kitten whos stil looking for a goo home) whos NOT a people kitty is curled up next to my other shoulder...
he even spent the ight curled up nextto me on the bed.

aywho.
got up did morning chores.Quail cage #2 gave me 2 eggs this morning 11-12grams a piece on all the eggs out of there so far so were starting to pick up. :D
and then I checked onmy p-lets and theres an egg in the box. id almost given up hope that theyd lay again until spring, but nope she layed at soe point yesterday/last night, this means we SHOUL have a clutch ready and weaned right in timr for Christmas! EXCITED.
my big goal over the next year is to pay down/off my debts, ive got about $1200 left on the loan to clear the land (thanks to an extrea $5 a month payment ive cut my pay off date so fary down by 3 payments! that's HUGE
ive payed down my credit card a bit, down froma $2500 balance to a $2000 balance. trying not to use it at all until its payed way down.
hoping to use the money form the parrotlets to pay down the card some or pay down te loan even more. either way those 2 debts need to go bye bye...the loan is the more expensive one, but the credit card has much higher interest...
if I can pay off the credit card I can put that payment into the loan and get that paid off quicker...
hh the joys of Debt! lol.

otherwise.

supposed to be nice today then rainy tomorrow then nice the rest of the week. Wednesday ill probably start my tire collection work lol.
tomorrow will be mostly a clean the hosue day especially if its rainy...so today ill probably do some dishes and mabe get to painting some gourds :D

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
so heres what I did today

1236808_10202260089206654_986962143_n.jpg

Country Roses

1374047_10202260089166653_1217190680_n.jpg

Sunflowers

579086_10202260089286656_1904948402_n.jpg

Crazy Daisy

578521_10202260090086676_545897885_n.jpg

Maximillion

1231611_10202260089846670_1974321946_n.jpg

Sweet Daisy

all need a couple coats of clear poly before they can be sold, but hopin to et $20 for the larer ones and $15 for the smaller ones.
maximillion (desined after maxmillion sunflowers) has a crack and some paint issue sin the basecoat, so ill only sell that if someone realy wants it, kinda painted it for myself :)

will pull these down and put the under the carport toniht (sayin rain tomorrow) then weds 5-6 more will get hung and base coated ready for paintin up.

Finers crossed I can et at least some sold, hopin itll be Christmas money.
also manaed to eat lunch and do not much else.
will finnish the dishes while dinner is cooking and then tomorrow ill spend the day cleaning...fun times lol